Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Smith Family Reunion

Sunday, August 8th, 2008 was the Smith Family Reunion
(dad's mom's side) at Leechburgh Park. Of course, we had to get the four generations picture, which is below.
My Dad, Grandma Frye, Payton and I



The Frye Family:

Rachael, Dad, Mom, Grandma Frye, Payton, Patrick, and I




Grandma's sister, Aunt Bev




Grandma's sister, Aunt Betty

Grandma's sister, Aunt Midge

Sleeping with the towel from Mom and Dad's Jeep. I'm a bad mom and forgot her blankie!!
Where IS my head!!??


I heart Auntie Rayhole!!



Pappy keepin Paytie warm. It was chilly that day!




Grammy isn't thrilled to see her Granddaughter, is she??




Burp the baby!



The Happy Threesome!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's so cute! AS for forgetting her blanket...don't worry about it! It happens to the best of us!